Moving forward from your cable TV subscription to an IPTV service doesn’t demand much effort. Once you correctly set up everything, you are ready to go for streaming HD live TV channels online with the cheap IPTV subscription you grabbed. It is as easy as putting your service provider link to the IPTV player.
There is an app called IPTV Smarters for PC and it has all the features you need to stream live channels on your device. You can either install the .exe file or rely on emulation in order to run the app on a Windows PC. In this article, we are going to help you with an installation guide of IPTV Smarters for Windows PC. I have also shared a separated guide to download IPTV smarters pro App on Windows PC Using Bluestack method. You can continue reading this guide to learn more about the app too.
Note: There are two IPTV players with the same IPTV Smarters name but one of them is called IPTV Smarters Pro, we have discussed both here. Both of the apps consist of a similar user interface. The only difference is the layout. In case you are downloading the app from the play store then make sure it has the ‘Pro’ tag at the end of IPTV Smarters.
⚠️ Attention! IPTV Users! – Read Before You Continue…
Make sure you use a VPN before you stream through any IPTV link or Channels. Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Government monitoring your activities through your IP Address. If any streaming copyrighted content found on your device, you could get into serious trouble. So make sure you turn on the VPN before you start streaming. I highly recommend you to get IPVanish VPN to protect your online privacy and stay away from copyrighted law. VPN also helps you to access geo-restricted content. I personally using IPVanish VPN from the last 2 years because it is one of the most secure and fastest VPN in the industry. Also, it comes with a 7-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you can always ask for a refund.
Get IPVanish VPN
Here are the 3 reasons Why You must Use VPN all The Time
How to Install IPTV Smarters on Windows PC?
IPTV Smarters recently got a stable release for Windows PCs. You can either opt for the Windows version or use emulation to virtualize an Android environment and install the IPTV Smarters Pro app on it. The best Android emulator is none other than BlueStacks. You will find two methods below to install IPTV Smarters on Windows PC.
- Launch a web browser on your Windows PC, then enter the following link: http://bit.ly/35y8dBA and hit Enter.
(Above URL will lead you to download page of IPTV smarters .exe File)
- Click on Download and The IPTV Smarters installer will start downloading. When it’s done, open your Downloads folder and double-click the .exe installer file.
- If you get the Windows User Account Control prompt, then click Yes to continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the app and wait for the installation to finish up.
- You can now finally launch IPTV Smarters from your desktop.
IPTV Smarters Pro (Overview)
IPTV Smarters Pro is a feature-rich IPTV player that comprises several advanced configuration tools to tune your TV experience to your preference. It is definitely one of the best IPTV players for Android devices. Here are some of the features of the app:
- Supports Xtream Codes API-based service provider links.
- Compatible with M3U and URL Playlists.
- You can watch live TV, Movies, TV series, and catch-up episodes in high-definition.
- Embedded subtitles are compatible with the media player.
- The app has an EPG (Electronic Program Guide) integration.
- Parental controls to set up a PIN code and limit watch-time.
- It has a built-in media player with powerful media controls. You also have the option to select an external media player app of your choice.
- The user interface consists of attractive material design and a simplified layout, with the option to select your preferred layout.
- Built-in internet speed test tool and a VPN service.
- You have the ability to choose between hardware and software decoding for playback.
Read – How to Install Xtream IPTV Player for Windows PC
How to Install IPTV Smarters Pro For Windows PC?
IPTV Smarters Pro is currently available for Android, with no words on when it will be released for Windows PCs. For now, you can use emulation to virtualize an Android environment and install the IPTV Smarters Pro app on it. The best Android emulator is none other than BlueStacks. Simply follow the steps below install the IPTV Smarters on PC.
- To get started, enter the following URL: www.bluestacks.com in a web browser and load the webpage.
- Click Download BlueStacks to download the BlueStacks installer.
- Once the download completes, double-click the downloaded .exe file to launch BlueStacks Installer.
- Click Install Now in the installation window. The installer will decompress and install several tools and virtual drivers, so the process might take several minutes depending on your PC’s hardware capabilities.
- Once the installation finishes, click Complete.
- Soon after that, the BlueStack Engine will launch for the first-time setup. Just do whatever the on-screen instructions tell you to do. Start by picking up your preferred language and signing in to a Google account. It is a necessary step to access the Play Store.
- When you finally reach the BlueStacks home screen, click the Play Store icon to launch the Google Play Store.
- Type “IPTV Smarters Pro” in the search bar.
- select the app from the results, then click Install on the app download page.
- After a successful installation, return to the BlueStacks home screen to launch IPTV Smarters Pro.
Note: If you experience lags and frequent crashes, you might have to enable CPU virtualization from your motherboard BIOS settings. Intel calls it the Intel® Virtualization Technology. AMD CPU users will have to search for AMD V™ or SVM (Secure Virtual Machine). This will tell Windows to send all the requests and instructions natively to the CPU instead of processing it on software. If you don’t know how to access your BIOS settings, contact your motherboard or laptop manufacturer for further information.
- Can I use other emulators to install IPTV Smarters Pro on PC?
Answer: Yes, there are emulators like NoxPlayer or Phoenix OS to install IPTV Smarters for windows PC. However, none of the solutions offers the flexibility of the BlueStacks emulator.
- How to watch IPTV channels with IPTV Smarters?
Answer: Launching the app for the first time will ask you to load your playlist file/URL given by the IPTV service provider. Just select the file or paste the URL to load the live IPTV channels. Get IPTV Playlist from Here.
- Can you watch IPTV for free using the app?
Answer: No. IPTV Smarters Pro does not offer any IPTV subscriptions or host stream links. You need to get a subscription from a legit IPTV service. We have listed some of the best IPTV services.
Related – Best IPTV Player For iPhone, iPad & Apple TV
In this article, we have briefly talked about IPTV Smarters Pro and listed some of its features. The step-by-step guide is written in simple words for you to easily understand the installation procedure of IPTV Smarters Pro on Windows PC using BlueStacks. In case you encounter any problems, you can leave a reply below. We will try our best to assist you with your problem.